Is there way to insert text box in Dreamweaver over the web design layout I sliced up in Photoshop?

Is there way to insert text box over the web design layout I sliced up in Photoshop? I don't have knowledge in HTML and CSS but I want to insert text over the design that can be selected or hyperlinked. I know I can put the design as a background image instead, I somehow don't think it's what... show more Is there way to insert text box over the web design layout I sliced up in Photoshop?

I don't have knowledge in HTML and CSS but I want to insert text over the design that can be selected or hyperlinked. I know I can put the design as a background image instead, I somehow don't think it's what Photoshop's slicing feature meant to be used....

I was also looking for "layer" in Dreamweaver but I guess the feature is no longer available. Wish there is a hint I can get from you guys. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

d-
1 answer 1