Pay after 4 years of service? (Marine Corps) & another question about education.?

(1) I'm planning to enlist in the Marine Corps soon, and I wanted to plan out how things go during my life in the Corps and civilian life, I plan to do about 4 years of service; is it possible that you could save $40,000-$55,000? (That's after taxes, buying random junk etc.) I'm not a drinker or a... show more (1) I'm planning to enlist in the Marine Corps soon, and I wanted to plan out how things go during my life in the Corps and civilian life, I plan to do about 4 years of service; is it possible that you could save $40,000-$55,000? (That's after taxes, buying random junk etc.) I'm not a drinker or a partier, If I were in the Marines I would be known as a barracks rat, most likely.

Do Marines really spend most of their money on drinking and women? If not where does most of their money go? I'm not joining for the money, but It's kind of important to know what I'm going to need to do once I get out. I'm single by the way, and will STAY single throughout my Marine Corps Career. I apologize if this may seem rude or disrespectful to anyone, but I need a quick answer and I've searched all over the internet without success.

(2) I've looked all over and I've seen that you can get some college education while in active duty service, usually with the independent study program and a military college? I've heard of some Marines getting their bachelors degree while in. My question is, how hard is this? is it possible to do with any MOS? I know my job comes first, but during free time (liberty?) I want to better educate myself and help out my future.
Update: Thank you, sir.
Update 2: Thanks, Lcpl.