where is the Justice Department located in Washington D.C.?

PRESS RELEASE

JOSEPH MICHAEL HOUSTOUN WILL BE: “Hitching-A-Right to Washington”

TO HIS NATION’S CAPITOL THIS MEMORIAL DAY, WITH A CONSORTED FOCUS SEEKING NOTHING BUT JUSTICE FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMANT OF JUSTICE FOR THE PERSONAL VIOLATION AND DECIMATION OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, DUE TO THE:

PRESIDENT BUSH TOP SECRET N.S.A. SPY PROGRAM

My name is Joseph Houstoun, I, now, after much agonizing find it profoundly and urgently necessary, to go public with my true torture story that spans out over the past 4.5 years to present. A story unlike any other perhaps in our nation’s history, one of torture, abuse and one that has deprived me of every single “Right of Citizenship” afforded to me under Constitution of the United States of America.

This incredible story starts after I personally and painstakingly found; The President Bush Top Secret N.S.A. SPY PROGRAM on my business/home computers. Sadly I had to discover this hidden cyber system, after my 8 years of archived professional and personal information was destroyed. That’s when they slowly started to decimate, torture and destroyed my entire professional, personal and family life. Today, I’m left with nothing, in a material or economic sense, owing thousands to those who faithfully assisted me through it all, and deprived of the ability to earn an income.

To the point; From at what I first viewed as my Countries; National Security Agency calling on me to serve my much beloved country once again: To the realization now, that from day one in July of 2004 in it's totality, it was nothing short of what I think can only best be described as: “One Huge Deception of Patriotic Faith” all done with the intent to recruit me, I thought ever so incredibly proudly to become an N.S.A. Agent". Shortly there after, I was told as much I was not only dealing with the N.S.A. but as well the C.I.A.

This was for certain an extremely well, Pre- Planned, Masterfully Crafted, long thought-out method to capture this patriot by hook-line and sinker into service. So as directed, through this incredibly deceptive recruitment approach, I and for such a long period of “blind faith time”, preformed thousands of task, after I accepted the role. It is of my opinion, that my personal government abuse story will very likely be, the missing voice/ link, that brings the rule of law and judicial accountability to the previous Administration's; D.O.J.’S, ill advised, extremely arrogant, lawless, unconstitutional and unbridled thugs.

In conclusion, I am going to take this public one way or the other, and I am hereby offering to the media at large, the opportunity to break open a story that WILL dwarf the N.S.A. Illegal Wiretapping/ Spy Story, that I’m sure you know, exposed the unconstitutional and lawless Wire-tapping Program that President Bush ordered after 9-11.

I will start my “Hitch-A-Right to Washington” Program to provide this unimaginable, American True Story personally to every single person I have the pleasure to meet along the way, towards the great State of Washington. I shall depart this small quiet lakeside town in the heart of the Great State of Florida, where I recently was forced to take refuge, after loosing it all, as an Innocent U.S.of A. Army, Veteran.

If you would like to get in contact with me and get the STORY OF THE DECADE, simply look for the guy “thumbing-it” as I walk down Florida State, Hwy. 19 wearing all black clothing, with the colors of the U.S. Flag and or the neon colored sign attached to my suit case with the phrase clearly visible from a distance, that states: “NSA SPY VICTIM”. I will be starting my lengthy journey to D.C. with my final destination being the: The Very First Step of the United States Depart of Justice. Once there, I will “*****-A-Tent” and will not leave until; I receive “Good ‘Old American Justice” (get arrested :), by receiving my due compensation that, damn sure better be afforded unto myself, through My Constitutional Protection as Written, Signed and Rarely Amended. i.e. My Bill of Rights.

My intent you ask? As to not let down: My Forefathers, All The Dead U.S. Service Veterans (especially their Heroic Families) and all the other Great American Men/Women, that possessed a clear conscious, especially those that God Blessed with the all illusive, Commonsense and Wisdom, to Washington D.C. on that “Day of Freedom for All”.

Note: The Constitution I speak of just happens to be, the same one that my Greatest of Grandfathers, he was a Delegate to the Continental Congress for the State of Georgia from 1784 through 1786, and to the United States Constitutional Convention in 1787. Assisting in the Construction and the Enactment of:

“Our Greatest Nation’s Book of Supreme Law’s.”

God Blessed America Once and He Might Just Do it Again

Faithfully,

Joseph Michael Houstoun,

Favorite Answer

U.S. Department of Justice

950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20530-0001

• piner

Dis·trict of Columbia (d?s'tr?kt') Pronunciation Key Abbr. DC or D.C. A federal district of the jap u . s . a . on the Potomac River between Virginia and Maryland. Coextensive with the city of Washington, it replace into favourite via congressional acts of 1790 and 1791 on a internet site chosen via George Washington.