Free Caribbean Cruise Line free voucher...is it a scam?

Today I received a voucher in the mail saying that I've won a free Caribbean Cruise Line for 2 adults. It even gives me a check for $1300.00 and says that I need to call within the next 72 hours to claim it. The weird thing is I actually didn't get the mail till way later, and so this was a couple weeks old... show more Today I received a voucher in the mail saying that I've won a free Caribbean Cruise Line for 2 adults. It even gives me a check for $1300.00 and says that I need to call within the next 72 hours to claim it. The weird thing is I actually didn't get the mail till way later, and so this was a couple weeks old when I got it, yet today I called and they said I have a whole year to use it. Also, I called a few times last night but the lines were totally busy. Anyway, when I was talking to the guy today I didn't expect anyone to answer, but he did and he said all he needed was my credit card number. I asked to call him back so I could talk to my sister more about this, and he said it's a one time call, but after I was about to say I couldn't do this, he quickly said he would call me back in 3 hours. He also asked me how old I am (18) and he told me he'd call me back because I'm young and he likes the young people instead of the older ones or something weird like that. So now I'm waiting for my sister to get back and doing some research on this voucher. It looks totally real actually, but I don't know about the whole giving out my credit card number. Bascially I'm asking if anyone knows about this or has gotten one. Oh, by the way the voucher says it's in celebration of their newest cruise ship, and when I asked how I was entered into this he said I was just lucky. And one other thing, he's calling me from Florida at 7:30pm tonight, (it'll be 4:30 where I am) but isn't that kind of weird buisness hours or something?
19 answers 19