Name some scary horror films. (:?

Ok, so me and my other 11 friends are going round my other friends house for a sleepover, and we want to know a good horror film to watch, i have suggested a few but to be honest im useless at stuff like this i asked my dad and he said horror films don't scare him which is all well and good for him but i... show more Ok, so me and my other 11 friends are going round my other friends house for a sleepover, and we want to know a good horror film to watch, i have suggested a few but to be honest im useless at stuff like this i asked my dad and he said horror films don't scare him which is all well and good for him but i can't even watch a tralour or see a picture of a horror movie without getting scared xD
Im a truely a wuss and i dont want to watch it, i think i may just sit on my own on her computer whilst the others are watching it. And in that case i want a TRULY Scary horror film that will make them not sleep for days. I just really would like to laugh at them when there all sitting there that night terrified. Thank you. (: