Am I the bad kisser (20 Characters)?

My boyfriend and I are really close. Everything I've done sexually, I've done with him. He's been my first everything. However, it's not the same situation on his part. When we make out it's just more like really slobbery kisses. Basically it's mostly sucking on each others lips and so on. And I mean it doesn't feel BAD but I don't know, it just feels like something is missing. I try to stick my tongue in and swirl it around his or suck on it a little but that boy just won't give me his darn tongue! Is it because that's not how it's supposed to work or is it because my boy just doesn't have a clue....? I just don't want to try to pursue this if it's not uh...normal I guess? And yes I know this is probably top 10 in stupid questions but I'm just really curious. Gracias (:

• Tronix
    Favorite Answer

had the same problem. Kissed great with my ex, but with the current guy things weren't clicking. Our problem was both of us were trying to lead the kiss. If you are trying to do one thing and him another it's not going to work, you mouths won't be in sync and you'll get that slobber.

I told him that next time I wanted him to just kick back and let me take over. Very good results. Figure out which on of you is the more aggressive/confident/experienced and try this.

As for techniques:

lip sucking top and bottom.

lightly licking lips- around the lips, across, between the teeth and lips.

tongue- swirling around his, flicking the tips of your tounges together, sliding across each others.

light biting!!

also varying the pressure and speeed of your kisses.

teasing

just try different things, always start light and slow. you don't what yo shove your toungue down his throat or bite his lip off

!

Source(s): lost on online cosmos

Don't give him anything but the tip of yours. That simple. Next time he wants a kiss wait for him to do the same before your do anything. Then slowly and gently lip his tongue for awhile. The rest will be easy. Grab it and suck his tonsils out if you want. There is usually not much need for anyone to actually enter the others mouth except for the few and rare occasions when you both decide to do the tongue tango. You may end that session the way it begins. Gently lipping the tip of his tongue. There really is no correct way to do it. Whatever turns you on is what he should be comfortable with. Lead him into it and make him think he did it.

It is passionate to swirl your tongue. Just sucking on each others' lips is boring.

Well what i would do is ask him to show you how he likes to be kissed and then he shows you and do it like that be like "Babe show me how you like to be kissed" and he will show you or say "Why dont we try some tongue this time?" and wink.It will be cute.

Hope I helped

Xoxo

Tiff

he's ur first everything, so let him be another first by learning together

sorry, i really didnt answer ur question

maybe he is the bad kisser