Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

alvin & the chipmunks a chipmunk adventure question?

what songs do alvin & the chipmunks sing in it? the chipmunk adventure 1987

Favorite Answer

"Chipmunk Adventure Theme" - Royal London Philharmonic Orchestra

"I, Yi, Yi, Yi, Yi (I Cuanto le Gusta) - The Chipmunks

"Off to See the World - The Chipmunks and the Chipettes

"Weekend in France, Italy, England, Amsterdam, Greece..." - David Seville and the Chipmunks (heard instrumentally in the film)

"The Girls and Boys of Rock and Roll" - The Chipmunks and the Chipettes

"Flying With the Eagles" - The Chipmunks and the Chipettes (not heard in the film)

"Getting Lucky" - The Chipettes

"Mexican Holiday" - The Chipmunks (heard instrumentally in the film)

"My Mother" - The Chipettes

"Wooly Bully" - The Chipmunks

"Diamond Dolls" - The Chipettes (unlike the film version, the soundtrack version sounds low-pitched)

BONUS TRACK: "Leader of the Pack" - The Chipmunks

Songs heard in the film but not on the album

"Underwaterture" - Randy Edelman. Lengthy piece of music recorded for the underwater sequence. Unreleased on record.

"Come On-a My House" - Dody Goodman. Unreleased on record. Sung briefly by Miss Miller.

"A Matter of Fact" - Electric Light Orchestra.

"Witch Doctor" - Dody Goodman. Unreleased on record. Sung briefly by Miss Miller.

Source(s): Wikipedia
  • raap

attempt doing learn. I basically used google and in ive minutes i'm downloading like a million/2 of the episodes. lol so yeah. and it somewhat is amazingly almost impossible to discover episodes onlne which you would be waiting to actual acquire, so i take great element approximately torrents. Torrents themselvs on the on the spot are no longer unlawful. somewhat they only enable you got subjects swifter. so, yeah, acquire uTorrent, then seek for Alvin and the Chipmunks episodes or alvin and the chipmunks 80's or something like that and there you progression. lol yet basically understand that those are massive documents and ought to take an fairly long term to acquire. additionally even longer via actuality like no person downloads that stuff. it took me easily like a month to acquire each and all of the chipmunks episodes I fairly have. =P