Pregnant with ex boyfriend...Dont know if Im in love with him anymore...?

Ok so Im young pregnant and confused. Im almost 11 weeks pregnant and I dont know how I feel about my boyfriend anymore. He was my ex when I got pregnant and this was a total accident. In between the time I got pregnant and I actually found out I was pregnant I started dating this really great guy. PERFECT... show more Ok so Im young pregnant and confused. Im almost 11 weeks pregnant and I dont know how I feel about my boyfriend anymore. He was my ex when I got pregnant and this was a total accident. In between the time I got pregnant and I actually found out I was pregnant I started dating this really great guy. PERFECT boyfriend. Well then I find out Im pregnant and decide to try and work it out with my ex (who has previously lied to me cheated on me and dumped me...TWICE).. Well now that were back together I just cant help but think about all the bad things hes done and I dont think I can forgive him. And I only feel like hes with me cause he wants the baby. He always just goes out and does his own thing and I do mine. LIke tonight on a Friday night he calls me and tells me hes going to dinner with his friends and didnt even invite me!! Is this as messed up as I think it is? I just feel horrible all the time and really didnt expect everything to happen like it has..I just need some advice..
Update: Ok yes people I know Im an idiot for doing it but people make mistakes! I already feel horrible enough!