Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what time is in ethiopia?

i want to know the time in ethiopia

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Happy Hour

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Google: time ethiopia

• 1 decade ago

Time is 12:49 am (EAT) on Saturday, May 23, 2009 - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

Just do a yahoo search with this question :

What time is it in Ethiopia ?

They will give you an answer with the searches :

I tried it too.

look at the link :

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geu7zKHRdK_e...

• 1 decade ago

12:50 am

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

The archeological information exhibits they originate in Yemen and that a great contingent migrated around the Gulf of Aden the place they intermarried and clearly unfold Judaism,accompanied by employing a foray to the north into Egypt which resolved right into a disastrous journey with enslavement accompanied by employing self-liberation and a scattering of the survivors into small enclaves for the time of Palestine. This grouping remained thinly dispensed for the time of historic Palestine until eventually the 2d century B.C. whilst John Hyrcanus accrued them into Judea. As to the main physique they remained in Yemen which ultimately emerged as a significant paying for and advertising usa focusing on spices. The Jewish Kingdom in Yemen succumbed to Islam long,long after the Roman destruction of the tiny Judean community. All information skill that modern Yemenites are Hebrew descendants who converted to Islam; a small proportion did not and have been ultimately relocated to Occupied Palestine in the early 1950's. you're extremely exact in that Ethiopia grew to become into the 1st ingredient of their enlargement,yet in essence their ancestral place of beginning is Yemen . Maiamonides grew to become into attentive to this and one in each of his maximum enjoyed objectives grew to become into to realize the reconversion of the Yemenites decrease back to Judaism; he sent various missions to that result,as exemplified by employing his Letter to Yemen.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

There 7 hours away from me in canada.

So i just add 7 hours which means it will be 12:49 a.m.

Whereever you are just do the math.....im in the eastern time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

2009, or 2008. It depends on who you are talking to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

SALAAM! right now at 10:50 in dc its 6 am.

Source(s): denaderu
  • 1 decade ago

Purple.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.