Where do you leave your AVON brochures?

I am having a hard time finding places to leave my brochures to gain customers. Every time I try to leave some at offices or local businesses they tell me they do not allow them to be distributed at their place. No one I walk up to will take them either while I'm out shopping. I have left a few at some doors and I have had a call telling me to come pick it back up and not to leave one again. I am running out of ideas. Please help! How do you attract more customers? I have been in this for about 2 months now and have only 3 customers. I'm thinking about calling it quits.

• T E
    Best Answer

many people like you frustrated

those successful are selling to relatives, friends in church/office/clubs, etc

Maybe it's not where you are leaving them, but your approach to leaving them. My Avon lady walked up to me in a store and said "Hi, how are you? I like that necklace you are wearing, Avon has a necklace set with the earrings for only $7.99. Would you like to take a book home and have a look?"

She said she pick out what's on sale and just change the message to fit the items.

Try this!