How good do you think Robert Downey Jr. will be in Sherlock Holmes?

I saw the trailer and it looks good. Dude is on fire with his movies. If you saw Iron man then you know what I mean! Just think, he was once strung out on drugs and now the man is back! ( ^ _ ^ ) His acting skills are unquestionable, he just needed to let the drugs go! Edit: Robert Downey Jr. is somewhat... show more I saw the trailer and it looks good. Dude is on fire with his movies. If you saw Iron man then you know what I mean! Just think, he was once strung out on drugs and now the man is back! ( ^ _ ^ ) His acting skills are unquestionable, he just needed to let the drugs go!

Edit:

Robert Downey Jr. is somewhat of a Heath Ledger story but he's a survivor. If HL would have gotten the help that he needed, he'd still be alive today starring in great movies.
Update: The war movie? I can't remember the name of it. Yes. He portrays a Black soldier. I saw the trailer to that one and you're right, he was pretty convincing.
( ^ _ ^ ) "I'm the dude, that's playing the dude, that's disguised as a dude." Too funny! :)