Based on the music I listen to and how I describe myself what is my religious and political ideology?

music

Ben Harper, The Killers, Foo Fighters, Colbie Caillait, Chris Isaak, Matt Nathanson, Augustana, Tom Petty, Pearl Jam, David Bowie, Dave Matthews, Pete Yorn, Norah Jones, David Gray, Tristen Prettyman, Tracy Chapman, Shawn Colvin, KT Tunstall, Death Cab for Cutie, Nirvana, Snow Patrol, Cold Play, Audioslave, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nickelback, John Butler Trio, Sheryl Crow, Jack Johnson, Train, Natalie Merchant, Gin Blossoms, Maia Sharp, John Mayer, Carbon Leaf, Green Day, Lenny Kravitz, Led Zeppelin, Saucy Monky, Jason Mraz, Elvis Costello, Eric Clapton, The Beatles, The Pretenders, The Police, Van Morrison, The Who, Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Santana, Peter Gabriel, John Haitt, Lucinda Williams, Lyle Lovett, Steve Winwood, Elton John, Annie Lennox, The Eagles, Bruce Springsteen, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, John Mellencamp, Eric Clapton, Allman Brothers, U2, Sting, Doobie Brothers, Koko Taylor, B.B. King, Jonny Lang, Buddy Guy, Bonnie Raitt, Susan Tedeschi, Bob Marley, Ziggy Marley.......

Among my hobbies are Paintball, chess, checkers, and weapons. Subject-wise has hovered around History because much of my political beliefs has been shaped by what I learned in the past. History plays a key role in shaping our future so we can learn from it or repeat our mistakes. Last but not least: the Bible!

i am 100% hate all things mtv

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Christian because you mentioned the bible under hobbies. And you have great taste in music as far as I'm concerned...although that didn't help me to decide on your religion. As far as politics I say you don't label yourself and take each issue as it comes and make the correct choices for your self.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Obviously, you're a conservative, wingnut, fundagelical Christian who went to Jesus Camp and is planning a career with Focus on the Family.

Was that what you wanted to hear?

• Leard
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Music and hobbies and completely unrelated to ideology unless you listen to the Soviet National Anthem.

• 1 decade ago

You're a Zoroastrian supply-side economist

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Cold Play to U2?

I'd say confused.

• 1 decade ago

You're a conservative republican christian with an outsized ego who is obsessed with yourself. Do I win a cookie?

• B.B.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

well you were able to log on the internet without getting distracted by something shiny so i assume you aren't a christian

• DeeDee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

yeah mtv pretty much sux....

what you listen to and what your hobbies are don't define you or your religious or political standing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

centre-right wing agnostic

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

halo red

Source(s): so **** your avatar, sir
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.