Losing a Few Pounds...How?

I am a 23 year old woman who weighs about 145. I am well within the normal limits for my BMI, however, I would like to lose a few pounds, just to be able to fit into some of my other jeans (I wear size 6 and some are getting tight). Currently, I keep my calories to about 1500-1700 a day, I do aerobic workouts 3x a... show more I am a 23 year old woman who weighs about 145. I am well within the normal limits for my BMI, however, I would like to lose a few pounds, just to be able to fit into some of my other jeans (I wear size 6 and some are getting tight). Currently, I keep my calories to about 1500-1700 a day, I do aerobic workouts 3x a week (20 min each) and treadmill walking for 20 minutes 2x a week. I don't exercise on weekends to give my body a break. I have been doing this for over a month now and have yet to lose ANY weight. I generally get 7-8 hours of sleep per night, and although I have a busy schedule (school and 2 jobs), I always find time to relax a little bit each day. What am I doing wrong and how can I drop a few pounds?
25 answers 25