Pre approved for a mortgage &..?

Me and my fiance just got back form a mortgage appointment. He pre approved us and gave us a paper saying how much and blah blah. We were trying to look for a house before we were pre approved and they showed us one house and then asked if we were pre approved and then when we said no they wouldnt show us... show more Me and my fiance just got back form a mortgage appointment.
He pre approved us and gave us a paper saying how much and blah blah. We were trying to look for a house before we were pre approved and they showed us one house and then asked if we were pre approved and then when we said no they wouldnt show us anmything
What do we do with this paper? Call to see a house and show them the paper of how much?
Im so super excited but... just because we were pre aproved doesnt mean for we will get a loan does it?