Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesNissan · 1 decade ago

Nissan Rogue National Lease Offer?

I am the market to LEASE a 2009 Nissan Rogue. About 1 and half months ago I saw a TV advertisement that showed a special lease offer for $0 down $189 a month. I am trying to find this somewhere on the Internet but I cant seem to find it. Has anyone heard of such a deal or can you find it somewhere online? The commercial was straight from Nissan and NOT a local dealer. Any input is much appreciated.

2009 Nissan Rogue S Model BASE Package

Favorite Answer

0% down applies to new Rogue purchase. The comercial is still running national tent sale... for a Lease deal on base Altima for 199 a Month. use the "nissanusa" web site for more details. Only Lease if you can take a TAX deduction. Also the problem I see for BASE model cars is resale when the lease is over. There is no such thing as a free ride. And most leased cars get limited service from there owners. Making them worth even less. I TIVO those comercials and play them frame by frame some times. Generally there is legal notices after and a Dealership does not have to have in stock the one car that applies for the big discount.

Source(s): Nissan GT-R master Tech