ruru♥ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文高手請進...20點!!

可以幫我翻譯嗎?謝謝>"< (當然是中翻英囉)

我不要網站的翻譯喔~~因為翻起來文法都不太對~怪怪的

希望是英文好的人翻的^^

謝謝各位囉^^

星期五的3點19分我到了高雄火車站,親戚都來迎接我。

星期六我跟他們玩牌,外面正下著大雨,可是我玩得好開心喔。

星期日放晴了,我跟他們去玩水,也是玩得很開心。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My relatives came and pick me up when I arrived at Kaohsiung station at 3:15 pm. On Saturday, we had fun playing poker while it's raining. We went to the water park on Sunday and we had a great time!

2009-05-22 14:21:00 補充:

Debby: Check your grammer. You have run on sentences. "Friday, all " should be a period instead of a comma!

2009-05-27 01:47:21 補充:

saldarax:

all my relatives came to "receive" me??

lol...do you think she's a package or something?

Source(s): Born and raised in Cali

喔喔 真有趣呀 這樣可以吧?

I arrived at the Kaohsiung train station at 3:19 on Friday, and all my relatives came to receive me. I played cards with them on Saturday; it was raining heavily outside, yet I still had a really good time. The weather cleared up on Sunday, and I went to the water park with them, having fun as well. (可用 all the same 代替 as well.)

laevey 先生 這句怪怪的喔:

"My relatives came and pick me up when I arrived at Kaohsiung station at 3:15 pm."

不是要 tense agreement 嗎? XD

"My relatives came to pick me up" 或 "My relatives came and picked me up"

Source(s): 我自己?

On Firday, I arrived in the train station of Kaohsiung, and all my relatives went to pick me up. On Saturday, it was raining out, but I played the card game with my relatives happily. On Sunday, I went to play water game with my relatives, and it was also a happy day.

Upon my arrival at Main Station at 3:19P.M. ,my relatives came to and greeted me .

I played cards with them on Saturday,with it raining outside,but I still had a awesome time!

The sun at last got back from rest with a radiant grin on Sunday;

My relatives and I went to beach(or swimming pool) for fun,

which was a fantastic time as well.

Source(s): Me

Friday's 3:19 I went to Kaohsiung Train Station, to meet my relatives.

I play cards with them on Saturday, although heavy rain outside, but I play a good happy.

Sunday is a sunny day, not only I play with them in the water,but also had a good time.

Source(s): 自己翻的參考看看

Friday's 3.19 point I to the Gaoxiong Train station, the relatives have greeted me. Saturday I play cards with them, outside is raining hard, but I play well happy. On Sunday has cleared, I play with water with them, is also plays very much happily.