10 points best answer!!!!!!! easy ten points please read and answer thanks!?

hello so im making my account (i already have one but want to make another one) on youtube and i cant seem to come up with a good name. here are sum things that u shuld no about me so it will be easier for u to make a name for my account. 1. my whole name is: Alexandra Nicole Caughie (i go by Allie Caughie)... show more hello so im making my account (i already have one but want to make another one) on youtube and i cant seem to come up with a good name. here are sum things that u shuld no about me so it will be easier for u to make a name for my account.

1. my whole name is: Alexandra Nicole Caughie (i go by Allie Caughie) (Caughie is pronounced Kayhe)

2. I like making random and weird vids.

3. Im of course a girl

4. I luvv animals

5. luvv making vids

I hope this helps for coming up with a name. If u need to no anything more juss email me on going to my profile and press email! Thanks!!!!!!!!!
6 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.
Additional Details
seriously please answer 10 points best answer and dont juss be like those ppl that read this and say this question looks uninteresting please please answer thanks!
0 seconds ago