Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how do i get my boyfriend to like "dry hump" me?

aha. this is so awkward.

but me and my boyfriend have made out pretty intensely, and im ready to get things to go farther. he has fingered me, but how can i get him to almost like dry hump me? i want him to pleasure me withouth having to take off our clothes. any suggestions? no rude answers please.

Favorite Answer

she usually just positions herself and gets me by the waist and pulls me in as a hit then i give her a little humping and if she continues to want more or seem like it i go until im tired. but drying humping in the backseat of a car is really tiresome especially with lack of support to put weight on its a great workout. do oyu really get something out of dry humping ? my girlfriend has been as of the last few dates been wanting that and she seems to soiund like she enjoys it much

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awo4M

He's getting turned on and is probably really wishing for sex, but either knows your not ready or is afraid to ask for it. Dry humping is kind of compensation lol

He wants to hump you, and dry is the only way he can at the moment.

Well i guess you could always go on top and start you know "moving" but if you're less comfortable or confident you could get him to sit on you and sort of place your hands on his hips and move his hips to give him an idea of what you want :-) good luck!

• JR.

Forget dry humping.It's not very fun and the guy ends up with a chaffed wiener for all his effort.How about just letting him suck your nipples while he fingers you?The women I've been with found that very pleasurable,they got off multiple times in fact.Or just let him eat you out.If a finger feels good,just imagine what a tongue would feel like,lol.Either way,hope you guys have fun!

I really did not know people still dry hump. ask him he will be glad I m sure.

you can have sex with your clothes on... just get on him and start... kind of humping him?? moving back and forth... err i don't know... i did something like that with my boyfriend a few years ago. it feels good to both of you.

• jon d

Dry humping?? They still do that?

newsflash, fingering is a step ABOVE dry humping.

well you could always be on top and you could initiate it... But usually making out leads to that.. for me anyways. or he could rub you with pants on.. that works for me sometimes...