Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

girl! asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 decade ago

What is the weather like in Canada?

I'm going on June 12 to Canada and I was wondering how the weather might be like?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Canada is an enormous country, it really depends where in Canada you are going.

Here is the environment Canada weather site.

http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/canada_e.html

• 1 decade ago

Weather in southern Canada is gorgeous both months of the year. Especially in Southern Canada. Canada is the third largest country in the world, but most of it is desolate. June is hit and miss could be anywhere from 40- 85. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Canada is the second largest country in the world - larger than the US. So what the weather like is going to depend on where in that vast country you are going. Today it is 30 degrees in Montreal, it snowed in Edmonton this morning and it is still dipping below zero in Northern Canada. So it really depends on where you plan to be.

• 5 years ago

relies upon the position in Canada you're going. many times we've warm summers & cool winters, in spite of the undeniable fact that the elements does some loopy issues each and every from time to time. Like I stay in southern Ontario so in July it truly is warm & humid, everywhere from seventy six-ninety'sF. immediately it truly is totally chilly & really some snow. summer season is noticeably a lot June-august.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Depends where you are going.

In Alberta right now, it's nice and warm. Could be warmer. It should be fairly hot by June.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Unless you are going way up north it should be warm, maybe rainy. Having a hoody at night is a good idea.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canada is the second largest country in the world, u need to be a little more specific...duh!!!..ur obviously an american

Source(s): Canadian
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

old lady, you also need to convert to Fahrenheit for this American.

Conversion:

It's 86 degrees in Montreal, snowing in Edmonton, and still below 32 degrees in Northern Canada.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Depends on where you are.

Correct me if I am wrong mademoiselle, but was Sarah Palin your geography teacher?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.