Last weird questions for today.....answer them IF YOU CAN haha?
2. If an escalator stops moving, does it become stairs?
3. Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
4. In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?
5. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?
6. Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work?
7. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
8. How come you can kill a deer and put it up on your wall. but it's illegal to keep one as a pet?
9. Why are people so scared of mice,which are much smaller than us, when no one seems to be scared of Micky Mouse, who is bigger than us?