High School Graduation Gift for neighbor?

What or how much is appropriate to give a neighbor of several years as a graduation gift ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I would say a gift certificate from a store that you know she loves to shop at and the price would be whatever you think you can afford and what you feel the friendship was worth to you for those past years. If she or he is going to college there is probably going to be something needed in the dorm that won't be known until after getting settled down.

• 1 decade ago

Set a budget of between $30 and $40.

Great way: Give the neighbor a functional gift. A USB flash drive, 8GB by Kingston ( a good make, btw) will cost you around $30. They will use it over and over again.

Another one: a Wall clock. Everytime they look at the time they will remember you. Cost? A good one will not cost more than $20

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

You can't go wrong with money or a gift card. He'll really appreciate it! Take care

• 1 decade ago

I'd say about 50 bucks. Not too much. You don't want it to be creepy. 50 bucks in one of those pretty, long cards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

u could ask your neibor randomly what she like ahead of time like what do u like top do or what have u always wanted something a question that wouldnt make her suspicious

Source(s): meee its happened to me and it worked
  • 6 years ago

Thanks to all. Just what I needed :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.