Wolfy asked in Consumer ElectronicsTVs · 1 decade ago

Sanyo DS32224 TV Problem!!?

I accidentally pressed the reset button on my remote and now it's flipping through channels trying to catch some signal and it's like my cable is connected through wire not a cable itself I have optimum cable btw. Anyways I need help on taking off this reset bullshit as I am about to destroy this tv.

Favorite Answer

Try this process to reset the TV to factory default condition. (A trick I learned by trial and error while dealing with this type of problem with various digital TVs.)

1. Unplug the TV from the power source. Keep it unplugged for about 30 minutes.

2. After 30 minutes, and while the TV is still unplugged, press and hold the TV's Power button for about 10 seconds. Then release the Power button.

3. Plug the TV set back in. Make sure you've got a good input signal from your cable source.

4. Press and release the TV's Power button. It should turn on normally and start seeking an input signal. You may have to go to the Settings menu and re-program the tuner by doing an auto-search (or auto-scan or auto-program, whatever the appropriate command is for your set). It should then search for and program the tuner with all active TV channels. Make sure you selected "cable" and not "air" (over the air broadcast).

Note: If the TV set does not power up within 5 - 10 seconds of pressing and releasing the Power button in step 4, then press and hold the Power button until the TV powers up or 10 seconds, which occurs first. (You might have to repeat steps 1 - 4 above.)

Source(s): Many years experience as a master comm-electronics technician; experienced in audio-visual equipment installation, setup, and troubleshooting.

Sanyo Tv Troubleshooting

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Sanyo DS32224 TV Problem!!?

I accidentally pressed the reset button on my remote and now it's flipping through channels trying to catch some signal and it's like my cable is connected through wire not a cable itself I have optimum cable btw. Anyways I need help on taking off this reset bullshit as I am about to...

Source(s): sanyo ds32224 tv problem: https://biturl.im/1p7s7

I have a 50 in. sanyo flat screen tv-------problem is: after manually hitting the power on button the red power indicator light will stay on a few seconds and turn itself back off..........while red power indicator light on tv comes on NO PICTURE on tv screen pops on at all.........any suggestions please?........OR could that power button need to be replaced ------- I've manually been turning on tv the last month due to remote not working that portion of tv.....thanks

• Wolfy5 years agoReport

Sanyo tv's suck. Get a Sony stop being cheap.

• Sonje

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/ayjxW

Next to the S-Video port in your TV, you will see a label telling you which Input the S-Video connection is for. S-Video does not have its own Input. Put your TV on the proper Input channel, and you will see the S-Video display.

how to recall channel 12-1. two channels on tv only. no cable. i tried to reset 2 times but it seems i cannot recall channel 12-2 & channel 12-2.

Unplug it for about 10 seconds, plug it back in, and turn it back on. And, don't push the reset button anymore.