Golden Casino Online Fraud or Scam?

Is Golden Casino A Fraud? I deposit $100 through Golden Casino.Com, Win about $1000 gambling online, now when it's time to just do a simple withdraw of $500, they refuse and give me the run around asking for all kinda information like credit card, photo id, bank statement, and now ultility bills. It been 3... show more Is Golden Casino A Fraud?
I deposit $100 through Golden Casino.Com, Win about $1000 gambling online, now when it's time to just do a simple withdraw of $500, they refuse and give me the run around asking for all kinda information like credit card, photo id, bank statement, and now ultility bills. It been 3 weeks, I supply all info and they still asking for my spouse info?? What the deal?? are they refusing to pay? Has anyone have the same problem?? Has anyone ever got the winning by check or wire transfer??