? asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Tori Spelling - MOMMYWOOD. Shall I Read It?

:) I Saw On TV,The Book Called

MOMMYWOOD - Tori Spelling.

I REEEALLY Wanna Read It.

Sooo,A Few Questions:

P.S. This Is NOT A Survey,So Plz Do NOT Report Me.

I Need To Know If I Should Read It.

1. Is It Bad? Harsh Language,Dirty Talk,Etc. ?

2. Is It Funny To Read Even If You Aren't Pregnant Or A Mom? What Is Your Favorite Part?

Favorite Answer

The book is written for adults so may not be suitable for young teens otherwise OK

Tori Spelling might have grown up with everything a girl could wish for, but these days she's just another suburban working mom...whose toddler regularly recognizes her in the pages of Us Weekly. Welcome to Mommywood, where the stars are two feet tall and your neighbors know who you are before you move in.

Like most parents, Tori wants her children to have the one thing she didn't have as a kid -- a normal family. On their hit Oxygen reality show, Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood, the starlet and her husband Dean McDermott regularly wrestle dirty diapers, host the neighborhood block party, and tackle temper tantrums on the red carpet. But when the cameras aren't rolling, Tori's still having awkward run-ins with a former 90210 costar at a laser tag birthday party, scooping rogue poo out of the kiddie pool on a resort vacation, and racing to win back her pre-baby body before the media starts calling her fat. For all her suburban fantasies, Tori Spelling is no June Cleaver.

With the same down-to-earth wit that made her entertaining memoir sTORI telling a #1 New York Times bestseller, Tori tells the hilarious and humbling stories of life as a mom in the limelight. From learning to be the kind of parent her own mother never was to revealing what it's like to raise a family while everyone is watching, Mommywood is an irresistible snapshot of celebrity parenthood that you won't get from the paparazzi.

there are 46 very mixed reviews at the link