Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Any good books for teen girls?

I love romance! I like stories about teenage pregnancies too. I am madly obsessed with the Twilight series!!! Got any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Heyy

Love these kinda books too ;)

This Lullaby- Sarah Dessen (best sarah dessen book)

Dexter is convinced that Remy and him are made for each other, but she hates him. Soon she goes out with him for a summer romance but will dump him when she leaves for college, but then he grows on her...

Evermore- Alyson Noel - love and supernatural

great book- Ever, to the outside world, is an ordinary 16yr old girl. But she isn't. Ever since her family died in a ccident she somehow survived back into the world with a gift that she thinks she would be better out- a psychic gift and seeing auras. She wants to be normal, and handsome Damen helps her do exactly that..she tries not to show that she like him, but of course she does..when they touch...when he speaks..he's the only thing in the world. but whats more strange is that he doesn't have an aura. Only dead people dont have aura...but if he isnt dead..what is he?

Speeding- Kate Cann (this might be a young adult book instead..not too sure)

This is the third book to a series, but this is the only one i've read, u dont have 2 read the others to know whats going on

When Rich realizes his feelings for Bonnie they're together, she loves him too, but then why is she acting so weird??

Know its over- Kelly Martin (teenage preg)

The book begins when 16-year-old Nick learns that Sasha, the girl who recently broke up with him, is pregnant. Then the story moves back and forward in time as Nick, in a true-to-life first-person narrative, describes what it was like to meet Sasha, fall in love with her, and then have to deal with an all-too-familiar situation.

Hope u lyk em and hope i helped

x

p.s. answer mine please...its gonna be a teenage romance (i know it has some mistakes)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgIBS...

thanx

• Here are a bunch of teen love romance books. Hope I helped.

The Notebook.....Nicholas Sparks

A Walk To Remember.....Nicholas Sparks

Nights In Rodanthe.....Nicholas Sparks

Dear John.....Nicholas Sparks

Forever.....Judy Blume

Crazy In Love.....Dandi Daley Mackall

Perfect Chemistry.....Simone Elkeles

Perfect You.....Elizabeth Scott

This Lullaby.....Sarah Dessen

Along For The Ride.....Sarah Dessen

Just Listen.....Sarah Dessen

Two-Way Street.....Lauren Barndholdt

Meet Me At The Boardwalk.....Erin Haft

Seventeenth Summer.....Maureen Daly

When It Happens.....Susane Colasanti

Take Me There.....Susane Colasanti

Sweethearts.....Sara Zarr

Lost It.....Kristen Tracy

Breathing.....Cheryl Renee Herbsman

French Kiss.....Sarra Manning

Kiss and Make Up.....Sarra Manning

Let's Get Lost.....Sarra Manning

The Comeback Season.....Jennifer E. Smith

Heart On My Sleeve.....Ellen Wittlinger

Snowed In.....Rachel Hawethorne

Someone Like Summer.....M.E. Kerr

Uglies Series.....Scott Westerfeld

1.Uglies

2.Pretties

3.Specials

4.Extras

Honey, Baby, Sweetheart.....Deb Caletti

Tan Lines.....Katherine Applegate

Beach Blondes.....Katherine Applegate

Love at First Click.....Elizabeth Chandler

Sea Of Love.....Jamie Ponti

Always Been You.....Tracy Luu

Summer Replacement.....Ann Herrick

Sticky Fingers.....Niki Burnham

Love Story.....Erich Segal

Even Now.....Karen Kingsbury

The Other Boy.....Hailey Abbott

Forbidden Boy.....Hailey Abbott

A Summer Boy's Novel.....Hailey Abbott

1.Summer Boys

2.Next Summer

3.Last Summer

4.After Summer

5.Summer Girls

Summer Love.....Diane Schwemm

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Here's the blurb so you can see what it's about (also note: It's one of the top 20 books in the bookstores at the moment and one of the top 50 books in 'books you can't put down' list): also, please read all of this. I know it looks like HEAPS of writing, but it’s relevant! About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him. When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks, and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret. What Bella doesn't realize is that the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And it might be too late to turn back... Deeply seductive, and irresistibly compelling, the book 'Twilight' is an extraordinary love story that will stay with you long after you have turned the final page. Stephenie Meyer is a fantastic author! (Harry Potter and Twilight are tying with me at the moment!). Her story is really funny and she thinks of really smart lines. Here are some of my fave quotes: Stupid shiny Volvo owner Note: this is a note they're writing to each other in class (it goes Bella, Edward, Bella, Edward etc.): So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly were YOU going to do about it? Why is the plane crashing? The pilots are passed out drunk. Easy. I'd fly the plane. Okay, both engines have exploded and we're falling in a death spiral toward the earth. I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall, and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history. hehehe. Love those quotes! Anyway, the reason they're so popular is because most girls fall in LOVE with Edward Cullen. He’s absolutely dreamy and a gentleman (gentlemen are hard to find these days). He’s constantly looking out for Bella and has her best interests at heart. It’s also helps that he’s astonishingly gorgeous. This is how Stephenie Meyer describes him: breathtaking crooked smile...silken irresistible voice... And he’s so romantic! It’s a really good book! WAY better than the sisterhood of the travelling pants! (I read all of them and they don't even compare to Twilight!)

Right now I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse collection. So far there is 8 books, and another coming in September. They are more for adults, but simiular to Twilight. I find there is a lot of sex, just so know beforehand. There is a tv show called 'Trueblood' out, which is like the books.

Also read the City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glasses books. I haven't read them yet, but heard nothing but good things.

And lastly, 'The Hunger Games'. Its about a society that picks teens to 'play' this game where they literally have to kill each other, and its just amazing. A second book is coming out in September or October. (I think around then) So good!

ღ◦Female◦ღ

Um...

The House of the Night series by PC and Kristen Cast

The Ingo series by Helen Dunmore

Harry Potter

Princess Diaries

Angel by Cliff Mcnish

The Host by Stephenie Meyer

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Classics:

Wuthering Heights

The woman in white

Hope that helps

Night World by L.J Smith

House of Night Series by Kirsten and P.C cast

Skinned by Robin Wassermann

Vampire Diaries by L.J Smith

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

Teen Idol by Meg Cabot

Magic in Manhattan series by Sarah Mlynowski

Reincarnation by Suzanne Weyn

• mmc

The Clique Books

Gossip Girl

The It Girl

Pretty Little Liars

All are ah-mazing series.

• Kate D

You might like these:

* "Catherine, Called Birdy" by Karen Cushman

* "From the Dust Returned" by Ray Bradbury

* "Goose Chase" by Patrice Kindl

* "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky

* "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella

* "Wicked" and "Son of a Witch" by Gregory Maguire

* The "Lord of the Rings" trilogy by J.R.R. Tolkein

* Anything by Edgar Allan Poe

* The short-story anthology series "Isaac Asimov's Magical Worlds of Fantasy," edited by Isaac Asimov, Martin H. Greenberg, and Charles G. Waugh

If you like to read about teen pregnancy you will love Angela's Choice!!!! Very good and grabs your attention never gets boring. Also I would like to say to that Annabel person who left an answer. Your very rude, why did you even leave an answer you didn't answer the question you just where insulting! At least she is reading a lot of people don't read and there is nothing immature about the books she chooses to read. There also not mindless, them authors who wrote them books put years into them.

Girl on the Coach, Someday My Prince Will Come, going too far, Kisses and Lies, Kiss me Kill me, Boy Heaven, The book of Luke by Jenny O' Connell, STICKY FINGERS!!!!!!!!, Bloom by Elizabeth Scott, other boy by Hailey Abbot, Cruel Summer, A Bad Boy Can Be Good For A Good Girl, and THE BLUE BLOODS SAGA! Just a few, ask for more if you want.