How would u feel if ur favorite NFL team signed Michael Vick?

i wouldnt like it, but I wouldnt switch teams. i hate vick, but im no bandwagon fan. im a bronco fan btw

Favorite Answer

I'd be fine with it. Michael Vick has paid his dues and deserves a second chance. The 49ers could definitely use the upgrade at quarterback... and if any coach can bust Vick into shape in time, it's Mike Singletary.

The past is the past Mike Vick did his time so that should be left alone and not held against him i wouldnt be mad if my favorite team picked him up but i know thats not gonna happen because we got one of the top three best qb in the league Mr. Drew Brees he could be a good backup qb but Ijust hope that this was a lesson to him and he enjoys freedom and carry's on with his life hopefully somebody will pick him up either in the NFL, NFL Europe, Arena Football Or the new league thats suppose to be comeing soon good luck Mike Vick all these years he has been a rival on the falcons but i still think that nobody played the game like he did he made the game more entertaining

Source(s): Lets Go Saints 2009-2010 Season Is Ours

I'm a Steelers fan so I'd think old man Dan Rooney somehow got back in charge of choices and showed he was senile. I mean we'd have NO USE for Vick, between having two QBs(Big Ben and Batch) and Dennis Dixon, who'd run the same style that Vick would do AND hasn't been out for 2 years. I mean I could see how some fans wouldn't get too upset, they'd think that Vick could help their team, except they tend to forget he's been out for 2 years, but some teams really would have no use for him.

I would be pretty upset, I dont see Mike Vick as the second coming of Jesus as alot of people seem to. Hes an average qb who can run fast, after a few years off how fast is Vick gonna be? Im no banwagon jackarillo either You cut me I bleed black and silver but I have to agree with you on this one. There must be snow in hell bronco man

Hmm? Now, I heard or examine someplace that Orlando, of the United soccer League (UFL), holds the rights to Michael Vick. I have not any concept how that deal went down? besides, the UFL performs a six-interest season and could pay a max income of, i think of, $six hundred,000. that's comparable to the low-end NFL veterans scale. i think of, i'm uncertain. Six video games of enjoying quarterback, making $six hundred,000, being Michael Vick, no longer undesirable. I propose, for me, besides. with regard to the national soccer League, in my opinion, I thinks the Vikings could sign Vick quicker than do-do. The Vikings have a solid line with an striking working back. yet he needs to sign pronto, study the offense, play interior the final 2 preseason video games, and he could be waiting to roll via interest seven. i wish he nonetheless possesses his all-freak means. If he's grow to be popular, nicely, later Michael.

If my team signed him, he better be playing back up to Philip Rivers who is in the top 5 in the league for QB's. If Vick starts, I won't change teams, but I would be pissed for a long time, for he would probably get us past our window of opportunity that still is open a crack.

Finally Raider Nation and a Bronco fan agree on something.

Dang, half the questions on here are Micheal Vick related. He probably won't even play in the NFL this year.

Probably see him in the Canadian League or the UFL next season.

I wouldn't feel too good about it. But it would be exciting to watch, I just don't think he's a great QB. He'd be good as a running back or receiver maybe, but I don't want him running my team. And I'm a Texans fan, that's right, I'd rather have Schaub for sure.

• mark

He paid the piper already. In fact, his sentence was far worse than a non celebrity would have received.

I don't want Vick because I like my quarterback better (manning) but it's time to let him get his life back.