How has globalization affected Sudan(a country in Africa)? PLS only smart answers its 4 a project?

Thank u so much

Favorite Answer

well Sudan is a poor country and usually globalization hurts poor countries.

however, at the same time it is because the world is globalized that countries such as the United States are able to provide aid to them.

in order to give a better answer, i would need to know if there are any major corportations that use some kind of resource that sudan has. if that is the case, then whatever resource they have (lets say oil) is likely controled by one of the few wealthy people in the country and sold to a major corporation that gets the product at a low price. none of the money will get to those who need, such as the people in Darfur.

Source(s): geography major

They all made me laugh, sir! In an appropriate vein for your question, would you kindly add the following 'smart ' joke to your collection, as part of my answer? 'Smart' - and the other word - really apply! This is about famous super-heroes. Superman was flying over Gotham City, not having much to do, when he saw down below Wonderwoman sunbathing naked on a penthouse roof. "I'm in there!" he thought. He swooped down, and with his Superman powers, made love to her 100 times in ten seconds - and then flew away! Wonderwoman had felt something and woke up. She cried out aloud, "What was that?" "I don't know," said The Invisible Man, "but my bum's hurting like hell!"

DO YOUR OWN ******* GODDAMN HOME WORK YOU ******* DUMB *****.