What songs were performed during the 2009 American Idol Awarding/Finale/the episode Kris was announced Idol?

Help me out here guys, I gotta download these songs, they were great.

Gimme the titles if you know them, preferably with the artist who sang it(original artist and the idol contestant).

Please and Thank you. :)

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

They were:

First performance "So What" (orig. artist) Pink-performed by the Top 13 contestants.

David Cook-Permanent

the "Golden Idols" Most Outstanding Male Nick Mitchell aka Norman Gentle performed "And I am telling you I'm not going" (orig. Jennifer Holliday)

lil Rounds and Queen Latifah performed "Cue the Rain"

Anoop Desai and Alexis Grace performed "I'm Yours" with orig. singer Jason Mraz

Kris Allen and Keith Urban performed "Kiss a Girl"

Top 13 girls performed "Glamorous" and "Big Girls don't cry" with orig. singer Fergie. Black Eyed Peas performed "Boom Boom Pow" immediately afterwards.

Golden Idols Best Attitude Katrina Darrell performed "Vision of Love" with Kara Dioguardi. (orig. Mariah Carey)

Allison Iraheta performed "Time After Time" with Cyndi Lauper

Danny Gokey performed "Hello", "Just Go" and "All Night Long(All Night)" with Lionel Richie

Adam Lambert performed "Beth" and then "Detroit Rock City" and "Rock and Roll All Nite" with KISS.

Matt Giraud performed "Black Magic Woman" (orig. Fleetwood Mac) then joined by the Top 13 to perform "Smooth" (orig. Santana feat. Rob Thomas)

Megan Joy and Michael Sarver performed "Pretty Flowers" with Steve Martin on banjo, who wrote the song.

The Top 13 males performed "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" and "Maggie May" with help from Rod Stewart.

Both Adam and Kris performed "We Are the Champion" with surprise guests from the Queen.

Last performance. Kris Allen with "No Boundaries"

hope this helps.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.