Sunny asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我翻譯自傳內容~~ 中翻英

麻煩各位大大幫我翻譯一下 拜託!!

國中畢業後,就讀成功工商,當初選擇高職,主要在於希望自己的專業知識能和理論尋找出一個結合點,因此積極參與打字與電腦文書軟體的學習,並取得資格認證。,我曾經通過檢定考試,取得丙級網頁設計技術士、丙級電腦軟體應用技術士, 丙級電腦軟體應用技術士的專業資格。不過最後還是發現我還是比較喜歡語文類的英文。於是我高中畢業後便選擇在南亞技術學院 - 80學分班學習。會選擇南亞學分班是因為可以賺取自己的學費之外還可以減輕的家裡的經濟負擔也可以繼續學習我熱愛的英文。

Rating
  • LAI
    Favorite Answer

Yahoo!翻譯

After the country graduates, goes study the successful industry and commerce, initially chose the quality, mainly lies in hoped that own specialized knowledge can seek for a combining site with the theory, therefore participates in the typing and the computer copy clerk software study positively, and obtains the qualifications authentication. , I once through the qualifying examination, obtained the third class homepage design technique master, the third class computer software application technique master, the third class computer software application technique master's professional qualification. However discovered finally I compare like the language class English. After therefore my high school graduates, then chooses in South Asian technology institute - 80 study divides into classes the study. Will choose South Asia to study divides into classes will be English which because may earn outside own school expense also to be possible to reduce in family's economic burden which may also continue to learn from me to deeply love.

Google翻譯

After graduating from junior high, school success of the industrial, commercial and vocational choice was the main hope lies in their professional knowledge and theory to find a combination of points, so actively involved in typing and computer software to learn instruments, and obtain certification. I have passed examinations to obtain C Web Design Technology with disabilities, the application of computer software technology C disabilities and C computer software applications with a professional qualification. But I finally found is quite like the English language category. So after I graduated from high school choice in South Asia Institute of Technology - 80 credit classes. Will choose the degree program in South Asia because they can earn their own tuition fees but also can reduce the financial burden of the home can continue to learn English I love.

Source(s): 各樣的翻譯

Googie的翻譯機

Yahoo.的翻譯機

Source(s): 各地的翻譯機

Source(s): google翻譯