Who would win in a fight King Richard or Joan of Ark?

Who would win if those two were to fight?

Favorite Answer

King Richard, "The Lion Hearted" was a medieval knight, trained in the combat arts of the day. He was a leader of men, a Crusader, and enjoyed tournaments, sword play and such like activities.

Joan of Arc was a young peasant girl who had a vision and was elevated by her followers to be the titular head of an army. She was not trained in combat techniques.

I suppose you could always look them up on Wikipedia.

Joan of Ark, that girl was tapping into some far out spiritual dimensions. She knew what was what. That is what would happen, there would be a tangle as you have stated. Also, may I *** the winner will be the who is victorious. So, I we just sum it up by saying the chick was on to something, she was in possession of some kind of great give. Maybe, I don't know, no one does really.

• ?

The King.

Joan of Arc, not Ark

Are we talking the same Joan of Arc from the San Dimas Mall I saw the other day leading an aerobics class? If that is indeed the case, then I say her because her cardio is intense!!!

Joan of Arc. that'd be cool to see!

Joan would stomp his @ss

joan of ark, she's got God in her corner!

king dick he could do her with all his nights

mewtwo.