LGBT Poll. Vegans/Vegetarians?

I answered a question earlier in the V&V section that asked why vegans were looked down upon or thought to be strange. I've noticed that there's a higher instance of vegetarians and vegans in subcultures like gays, college students, hardcore punks, indie hipsters, feminists, etc.

I'm curious as to how many people in the LGBT section are vegetarians or vegans? Are you?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • Riana
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'm a vegetarian; always have been, basically.

• LSBN
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I am a vegetarian, hated meat even as a kid. Oh, so many hours spent sitting at the table because my dad wouldn't let me leave the table until I ate it.

Yeah, he finally gave up on that drama.

I am not at all political in my decision not to eat meat. I'll even grill it for you if I'm hosting a cook out!

L

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm a vegetarian, but not by choice.

Meat started to taste disgusting for me when I was 13/14 so I stopped eating it.

• 1 decade ago

Meat Eater

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'm a vegetarian, mainly because it's healthier..also because I'm not a big fan of meat

but I will admit that on occasions I do miss eating hamburgers and chicken wings

=]

• Rob
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I've been a vegetarian since I was 15 (12 years now). Meat has always made me feel sick.

• 1 decade ago

I eat meat, although I have flirted with the idea of becoming vegetarian, but I think eating meat is natural and very tasty :P

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yup. Vegetarian.

• 1 decade ago

Lesbian: yes

Vegetarian: no

Everyone thinks I am though, hahaha. I don't know where they get that idea. I eat whatever I want. I tried the veggie thing. Didn't last more than 2 weeks. Meat delicious.

• 1 decade ago

I am gay and I am a Vegan. Haha and I am also a college student :)

• 1 decade ago

TransMan. Vegetarian :D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.