Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

LOOKING TO GET A PERSONAL LOAN WITH NO UP FRONT FEES WILL DEAL WITH GREAT BRITIAN OR CANADA LEGITIMATE COMPANY?

PLEASE NO COMPANIES FROM NIGERIA COUNTRY HAS HAD A FREEZE PLACED ON IT UNABLE TO GET MONEY OUT NOT INTERESTED. THANKS

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hello I am dan peterman by name, the M D of dan loans Venture , i am a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lender.I give out loans to individuals and companies in need of financial assistance.Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills? You can use this medium to solve all your problems as i render reliable beneficiary assistance and will be glad to offer you a loan at low interest rate. Services Rendered include: *Refinance *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Horse Loans *Line of Credit *Second Mortgage *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You reach us via e-mail:danpeterman13@yahoo.com

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Safe Secure Personal Loans : http://personalloans.ohfos.com/?aMz
  • 6 years ago

The question for this where? and what's the e-mail address of each country

• 7 years ago

YES

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.