LOOKING TO GET A PERSONAL LOAN WITH NO UP FRONT FEES WILL DEAL WITH GREAT BRITIAN OR CANADA LEGITIMATE COMPANY?

PLEASE NO COMPANIES FROM NIGERIA COUNTRY HAS HAD A FREEZE PLACED ON IT UNABLE TO GET MONEY OUT NOT INTERESTED. THANKS

Favorite Answer

Hello I am dan peterman by name, the M D of dan loans Venture , i am a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lender.I give out loans to individuals and companies in need of financial assistance.Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills? You can use this medium to solve all your problems as i render reliable beneficiary assistance and will be glad to offer you a loan at low interest rate. Services Rendered include: *Refinance *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Horse Loans *Line of Credit *Second Mortgage *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You reach us via e-mail:danpeterman13@yahoo.com

1

Source(s): Safe Secure Personal Loans : http://personalloans.ohfos.com/?aMz

The question for this where? and what's the e-mail address of each country

YES