Dell Studio 15 or HP dv4t laptop?

Based on how the laptops look, feel, general sturdiness, and user experience; which laptop should I get, Dell Studio 15 or HP dv4t? I like both equally according to specs and price range. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

DELL would be fantastic, i have had good experience with dell and at the moment have an inspiron 14 - fantastic computer. the studio one looks very awsome and beautiful, good specs, reliable ect and i would highly recommend it over the dv4t, however the dv4 will be lighter, as it's smaller.

DELL DELL DELL DELL:

http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetail...

I actually just bought the HP DV4t the other day online. I found a wonderful deal online if you goto msn.com and type in HP dv4t, you can sign up to be in Microsoft's Live search cash back deal. Through the end of May, you can get 25% back on your purchase. It doesn't show up right away, but when you search the dv4t on msn.com, you will see this little gold checkmark and it will say cashback next to it. Click the link and it'll ask for you to sign in with your Windows Live address. I got it for 625 and with the cash back, I will be getting 156.25 back on July 21st. Bringing the total down to 400 and some odd dollars. Not bad at all. Plus, I like the smaller screens because it's easier for me to carry around on campus. Good luck and both laptops look excellent, I just liked the cash back program from Microsoft and HP. -Ryan

I bought the HP G60T last month. Lots of cool features.

1.) Got an HDMI port I can directly hook up to my big screen TV with.

2.)Pretty cheap too, cost around $520 dollars.

3)Key board is spacious enough to accomodate a numeric key pad.

4.) Free upgrade to 3GB or ram. Runs Vista like a charm.

5.) Big 16 inch screen.

Besides, when i was doing my research, I heard a lot of people had problems with the Dell Studio as it showed a blue screen and failed to boot.

Go with the dell. I'm looking into getting that exact same laptop (if I don't get a macbook that is)

I give the Dell a slight edge