Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

OMG HELP IM GETTING MARRIED 2MRO?

im getting married tomorrow and i think I might have strep! My throat is killing me! I need at home tricks to help me! HELP

Favorite Answer

Congrats!!!!!! Why is this question in "singles and dating"??? Otherwise just lots of soup and salt water is all I have for you.

Best wishes for tomorrow.

You might just be getting yourself worked up. You might have a little cough, or tickle, and your mind is playing it up and dramatizing it because of your nerves. If you really think you're getting sick, try gargling with some warm salt water, and maybe taking an over the counter thing like NyQuil or something like that. Get lots of sleep, and drink lots of water. Cough drops might help too. But you have to get the ones that actually do something. Not the wimpy ones that just taste good!

I think you'll be fine, and congrats! Have a wonderful life and a very special day!

Good Luck

WHOA! TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!

Hall's cough drops= amazing relief

Hot baths with just water (soap hurts! fumes and such) = relaxation

SLEEP! SLEEP!!! = more time for your body to sort itself out

Doctors office = medicine that will help you get better

LOTS OF VITAMIN C = this is super important! When you EVER feel something coming on, drink orange juice, eat oranges and a few other fruit, just get that Vitamin C in there! It is like an energy drink for your immune system.

Gargle salt water, chewing any spearmint gum and taking cough drops sometimes help, not all at the same time of course, but it always speed the process of getting better up for me.

Oh no........can you go to a doctor first thing in the morning cause a medicine called erythromyatin makes you feel **** after about the third day of taking it but it works straight away....god I feel so sorry for you....

Good Luck with the wedding

Green tea sweatheart, or any tea that is hot, and try gargling salt water, that should kill the germs, and get some REST.

Good luck tomorrow swetie!

Lexi

I have a suggestion but there's no way you wanna hear what I'm suggesting you swallow.

Good luck for tomorrow I hope you go the distance!

gargle salt water. it might hurt at first and taste bad, but it really helps kill any infection in your throat

just take a deep breathe and calm down this going to be the best day of ur life i'm sure its going to be nervous breaking but calm down i'm sure everything would go fine can u ask my question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkHec...

honey and lemon and cough drops

I do shows (plays) and we have this backstage at all shows just in case and it helps a lot!

Have fun and good luck to your future!

please answer mine http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqEe0...