The movie I made on Windows movie maker cannot be opened because it Says "not a valid Windows Movie Maker"?

I used Windows Movie maker by uploading a homemade video. When I try to open it, I get this message: The file C:\Users\blah blah blah (my info).MSWMM cannot be opened because it is not a valid Windows Movie Maker project file. I uploaded the video on using Windows Movie Maker, and then edited it, then... show more I used Windows Movie maker by uploading a homemade video. When I try to open it, I get this message: The file C:\Users\blah blah blah (my info).MSWMM cannot be opened because it is not a valid Windows Movie Maker project file. I uploaded the video on using Windows Movie Maker, and then edited it, then saved it as this file, but now it will not open it. How can I get to it? Thanks.
1 answer