Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who should take Todd Grishams spot on the smackdown Anounce team ?

dont say todd grisham that mans awfull !

i think it should be Ric Flair

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup Flair & Piper as the announce team :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think that Josh should have been on Smackdown with JR. I miss Matt making fun of Todd during ECW.

• 1 decade ago

Since he doesn't wrestle much anymore, he's very eloquent and refined, and he would make an awesome heel announcer, I'd love to see William Regal teaming with JR. A condescending Brit and a good ol' Southern boy. Sounds great to me!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think wwe shoud try to get Jbl back he was the best anouncer on smackdown when he was there

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

When flair talks, he sounds like he has a mouthful of marbles and he has a lisp.

I think JBl should come back, remember those good ol' days with him and Cole? Absolutely HELL-ARIOSU!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Jbl,mick foley and I wish paul heyman will come back

• 1 decade ago

i wish Mick FFoley was still there but idk maybe Ric Flair tht would b nice but i also think that if Tommy Dreamer commentated for ECW and Striker went to SD that would b good too

• 1 decade ago

What don't you like about him? No one should take his spot but JBL would be fun,

• 1 decade ago

hopefully JBL returns and takes tht spot, but if he doesnt i think Hornswoggle should do it, he's gonna bother J.R. for the entire show LMAO, he'll play with his hat

• matt striker is very good

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.