Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Who should take Todd Grishams spot on the smackdown Anounce team ?

dont say todd grisham that mans awfull !

i think it should be Ric Flair

Favorite Answer

Yup Flair & Piper as the announce team :)

I think that Josh should have been on Smackdown with JR. I miss Matt making fun of Todd during ECW.

Since he doesn't wrestle much anymore, he's very eloquent and refined, and he would make an awesome heel announcer, I'd love to see William Regal teaming with JR. A condescending Brit and a good ol' Southern boy. Sounds great to me!

I think wwe shoud try to get Jbl back he was the best anouncer on smackdown when he was there

When flair talks, he sounds like he has a mouthful of marbles and he has a lisp.

I think JBl should come back, remember those good ol' days with him and Cole? Absolutely HELL-ARIOSU!!!!!!!!

Jbl,mick foley and I wish paul heyman will come back

i wish Mick FFoley was still there but idk maybe Ric Flair tht would b nice but i also think that if Tommy Dreamer commentated for ECW and Striker went to SD that would b good too

What don't you like about him? No one should take his spot but JBL would be fun,

hopefully JBL returns and takes tht spot, but if he doesnt i think Hornswoggle should do it, he's gonna bother J.R. for the entire show LMAO, he'll play with his hat

• matt striker is very good