good books to read for me, a teen girl?

So I've already read the Twilight series at least 15 times (no joke) and LOVED it, but now what? I really haven't read that much else, just the mandatory reading selection for adv. l.a. this year. please give me some good titles! I really enjoy realistic fiction and just fiction, but can usually read just about anything and like it :)

thanks!

• Favorite Answer

Read these books- they are really good. There are three and they are a series.

A Great and Terrible Beauty

Rebel Angels

The Sweet Far Thing

Also, another book that is really good is My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Piccoult. She writes other books too, but this is the best! It is really sad.

These are some books I haven't read myself yet, but have heard are really good for teenagers:

The Inkheart Series

The Shopaholic Books

Oh, and the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books! They are so funny!

One last thing: The Princess Diaries Books are awsome! They are even better than the movie and good for teenage girls!

Hope this helps! I love to read too.

I would recommend horror. Good horror. Like "Audry Rose". Look up some of your favorite scary movies, they usually come from good books, that are even more scary than the movie.

Also, sci fi picture books are really neat. I read a lot of them as a tween and young teen. They open up your imagination, and make you daydream about a shiny and adventurous little world of your own.

Hope I helped you out! :)

The earth, my butt & other BIG round things,

the author has wrote a load of books like this about teenage girls and there problems with school, parents & boys.

The book's are by Carolyn Mackler.

The one I mentioned is about an over-weight girl who's brother - well I won't give it away but the motto of the story is.

"ever had a phone-call that changes everything?"

Source(s): :)

i know twilight series is like the no.1 fav teen book i also love it to death

but i guess you could try pride and prejudice its a really good romantic novel...there's a book also called nicola and the viscount by meg cabot which is really good

i also love the ella mental books you should try them...

theres also when the duke returns by eloisa james which is a new york bestseller hope you like them