What food resmebles st.louis?

I have to do a american goverment project for somewhere in st.louis and I picked "The Loop." Well for extra credit I can bring in something that resembles the Loop or like some sort of food. But I dont have time to do to one of the restaurants. so i wanted to know if anyone knows someting i can bring like for an easier access store that still resembles the loop? But it has to be st.louis!?

Please help!

Im not talking about the arch, thats a stature.

Im talking about a part of Ucity in missouri nicknamed the loop.

Favorite Answer

the most famous restaurant in the loop is blueberry hill lots of famous people have been there they are known for their burgers

they also make toasted ravioli that is something st louis is known for

maybe bring blueberry's for blueberry hill

"An American Place" is an awesome restaurant located in The Loop in St Louis MO. One of the few & far between restaurants that uses all organic ingredients in everything cooked and served there.

St Louis is famously known for their bbq ribs.

I thought it was called the arch? Anyways, macaroni somewhat resembles an arch. Or maybe a large link of sausage.