Marines ONLY..infantry..non infantry..secondary mos?

ok.. my husbands MOS is administration. i know that isnt what he wanted n hes not gona be happy bn a paper pusher...but since its been awhile since i'v talked to him..i cant ask him this..or ask what he is gna do or can do. can he change his mos? or like after he is done with MCT and MOS can he request to take... show more ok.. my husbands MOS is administration. i know that isnt what he wanted n hes not gona be happy bn a paper pusher...but since its been awhile since i'v talked to him..i cant ask him this..or ask what he is gna do or can do. can he change his mos? or like after he is done with MCT and MOS can he request to take more training(go to SOI). Like say he wanted to be a sniper or somthing infantry. could he go and request something in infantry or another job. (or have a secondary MOS) i just dont know if thats allowed..or if they have to wait till their contract is up. some1 please explain some of this to me. also id rather not hear smart a$$ comments. thanks so much.
Update: its not that..trust me. iv seen his scores. they didnt just put him it that. he could be a grunt. the marines can train anyone to be a grunt. hes got scores to be more and to be an 03.he sstg asked y he wasnt. u didnt answer any of my questions.