TJ
TJ asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who Deserves to Win the American Idol?

The competition was ferocious on the final performance episode of the American Idol season.Both Kris Allen and Adam Lambert proved exactly why they made it to the finale -- they are both emphatically talented. But which one of these completely different singers deserves to win?

Favorite Answer

I think Kris Allen deserves It More Because He worked Harder then Adam.

They both *deserve* to win. I believe that Adam Lambert has far more star potential, even superstar potential, and will find more success, but that doesn't take anything away from Kris, who is talented in a vastly different style. Also, Adam's flamboyant personality and single (sort of; he does have a steady boyfriend) lifestyle is much more suited to a life of touring and music than Kris, with his wife who I believe is about to have their first child (and probably will while he's on the American Idol tour).

I hope that Adam wins, but if Kris does, I won't be angry about it. They both come across as genuinely nice guys, and I wish them all the best in the future.

Adam Lambert really interesting he has his own styles fascinates the viewers but in the other hand Kris Allen got his own original styles and tactics actually i'll go for Kris

Adam Lambert.

Adam Lambert is an entertainer he can rock your world but Kris Allen can melt you heart

The song that both of them sang, you must admit, it works better with Kris' voice, and I understood the lyrics more when he sang it. Adam is talented, but he needs to be on Broadway, because he gets annoying sometimes. His breathing is horrible when he sings, and he doesn't have any control over it. I know he is popular, and well liked, but he is cocky, and gives himself too much credit. Even if Kris doesn't know it himself, because he is so humble. He is better. He deserves to win, and has been my favorite the whole season.

Kris Allen u rock!

in my opinion Danny Gokey deserved to win

not because of his story but because he has the best voice,

it's a sin

Adam Lambert is too generic, only popular cause he dresses well and has the whole 'star factor'

Kris is okay but is wellll not as good as Danny

I want Kris to win but i already k that Adam is going to win so lets hope that it is a shocker and Kris wins.:) lol

of course Adam Lambert!!! Simon likes him to win he said that on Oprah