The BNP would kick out everyone not born in the UK?

What if every other country in the world kicked out Brits?

A staggering 5.5 MILLION people would be returned to these shores - far more than would leave. This includes 800,000 from Spain, most of whom are pensioners.. like Filya.

Your views please
Update: @ Elo Guv: Ha Ha! Good joke that. 'Party Policy' and 'Lies'. My source is reliable, (Searchlight) unlike the crap you read.
Update 2: @obanpuss: I dont advocate eating children of immigrants

**rolls eyes**

Its still a small number compared to Brits who will be forced to return.
Update 3: @ Big River: Oh give it a rest will you ya ol' misery guts! Did I mention any other party? Yeh you right they suck. . But you really think that a vote for the BNP is the answer? Get real.
Update 4: @Big River: A TRUTH based on hate,. If black and minority people were ordered out of UK the NHS would collapse over night. 16% of nurse are from ethnic minorites as are 40% of dentists and 50% of new doctors. The BNP would introduce apartheid into the UK. Their call for whites be given first preference in... show more @Big River: A TRUTH based on hate,. If black and minority people were ordered out of UK the NHS would collapse over night. 16% of nurse are from ethnic minorites as are 40% of dentists and 50% of new doctors.

The BNP would introduce apartheid into the UK. Their call for whites be given first preference in housing, education and jobs is no difference to apartheid South Africa policies, which the BNP supported. Mixed race relationships would be outlawed (but I think that particular policy is right up your street!). Every Household in the UK will be allowed to keep a gun, the BNP's answer to fight crime.

I have to admit to your assertion of present day politicians, odious creeps. But such underhanded acts have been goin on for YEARS. It's only now we are suddenly being exposed to it. And again I say that the BNP is NOT the answer. Honest policies in your eyes because you are white.
Update 5: And no, I'm not one of those people who will support politicians 'as long as they throw me the takings'!! WTF do you you think I am?? A dog?? FYI I happen to earn an honest wage.