why do some BNP supporters have such a low opinion of their leader?

Favorite Answer

Just a little reminder for Ello Guv of a slogan from a previous French Election where a similar situation existed.

"Better the thieves than the fascists."

I don't like the thieves, but I hate the fascists.

Well you appear to have found one, did you go to university with Sceptic. he's got a degree you know, you must have one also to have gone through the reels of internet gaff to find a Nick Griffin hater, congratulations, however, I don't think you will have such a hard job finding a Gordon Brown (commonly called a tosser to his friends and the Dictator tosser to his opponents) hater as 90% of his own colleagues hate him Hey! you may collect the £299.99 prize for finding some one who actually doesn't hate him. Anyway, use you university skills and enlist Sceptics help to find that Dictator lover. I wish you the best of luck.

ATB Red

There is a school of thought that says the Lee Barnes is unique, he certainly doesn't count as plural!

Edit: have to point out that the blog Harry's Place(along with Balir Cameron, the Lib Dem capo, Farage etc) suppported the Iraq war which resulted in the death of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and wide spread ethnic cleansing. The supposed racist thug Griffin vehemently opposed it. I know who I think is the more moral

As the BNP are the only party who's leader is democratically elected by its members, anyone who's dissatisfied has the option to vote them out, but for some reason, Nick Griffin gets re-elected with a big majority year after year.

One guy disliking facebook users is hardly a rebellion. Is that really the best you can come up with?

No,it's the Labour leader they are going on about.

Seriously the county has 7.85 million people not working i understand having a pastime is good but if you spent half as much time looking for a job and showed half as much enthusiasm you may just get one!

At the same time you would be helping your country because that way we wouldn't have to import the rest of the worlds unwanted rubbish.

17pdr - the modern BNP was formed in the eighties... are you thinking of the BUF? Cos they never made an camps.

Anyway, most people don't like the BNP because they are racist nationalists, but other racist nationalists don't like Griffin because HE HAS A GLASS EYE.

How much more evil can you get?

• 17pdr

a low opinion of their leader would not have been tolerated in 1939 it would have led to a spell in a concentration camp... my my how times have changed

• nlv

That's normal for lot's of party leaders. Griffin is well thought of compared to Brown.

first