Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea , Arsenal Fans.Unite.?

ok im getting sick and tired of michel platini after i read the article about how he is going to support barca and how united are the "bad side" i got really pis$ed, he is the reason that stupid ref didnt call PK's for Chelsea, its obvious hes sick and tired of English football, so can we do something to get rid of him. stupid frenchmen!!

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Dylan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well there is an assassination plan which will be carried sometime in the future between 3-7 years but I'm not giving away anything else though.

• Betty
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hang on. Leave Liverpool out of this. We don't need to learn from UNITED. We hate UNITED. We hate everything about them. You are an Arsenal fan and you shoul hate Chelsea. Arsenal certainly have a lot to learn. Liverpool however, 1st. Edit : Benitez never said Liverpool can't win the league. That was Sky and a certain PAPER called the MIRROR making stuff up - Again!

• 1 decade ago

He is an idiot and along with Blatter

time our FA stood up to them

at the moment however hard it is for non man u fans

all english fans should support man v barca just to annoy platini.

• 1 decade ago

Isn't there a formal complaint line for FIFA and/or the Premier League? I'm sure that if there was some bias back dealing that the leagues would put a stop to it (especially if they were getting enough complaints from fans). Just make sure you don't sound like a bitter fan when you complain and that you have proof to back up your claims.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I hate Man U, but i hope they absolutely destory Barca in the final just to realy get on platini's ****!

• 1 decade ago

Yes like I've said all along! We must unite to defeat this French frog! Why do the French have to be the obstacle of all our desires. Is it a wonder why most of us hate them?

Anyone got a sniper rifle for starters?

• 1 decade ago

Ermm I dont really hate Platini...so what if he has English football wind him up by winning it more not by personal attacks!

Learn how to really wind people up...train hard, win hard and party hard!

Show Platini that he cant stop us no matter how much he tries!

• 1 decade ago

I dislike United and hate Barca so *all the best to United*!

• zzzz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

PLATINI IS GONE MAD..........

MAY BE FRENCHMAN WILL SUPPORT LYON OR MARSIELLE TO WIN NEXT YEAR AS HE GET SICK OF PREMIERE LEAGUE,LA LIGA,ITALIAN LEAGUE TEAMS COZ OF THEIR DOMINANCE IN WORLD FOOTBALL............

• 1 decade ago

Don't worry about him, how much notice can you take of a man who is called Michelle.......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.