help for affiliate marketing?

Just starting out i dont want to do anything like website or blogs or any of that. Where can i post links to make some sales...i was thinking forums, maybe youtube, where else?

Thanks,

Sean

Favorite Answer

Making money from Home on the Internet is not a get rich overnight scheme. If you are not willing to put in the time to learn the proper techniques there is no point in even considering it. We have helped literally tens of thousands of people earn money online in the past few years and offer an absolutely awesome program for teaching you how to get started.

This site gives you all you need to succeed ... absolutely the best one on the net ...they are there 24/7 for your support.

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=Gn1mioPR

Hey Sean

You won't make money by just posting links in forums, you need to deliver to quality content also. So there is some work

I tried using youtube, but people don't go to youtube to buy stuff.

Personally I think you just need a shove, therefore I'm going to give you some advice.

Anyone can make $1000 a day online within a year with focused work (what other job gives you that?)?

Therefore I think you should check out Wealthy Affiliate. See my site for an in-depth review.

Affiliate market works, but before you decide to do business online, I suggest you get a book on the basics of Internet marketing. Usually they cost 20$ and more, but it's worth the information. Also you'll save time and money.

The best way to make money online is by learning affiliation marketing. Here you can find a lot of useful information to start making money from today http://moneyonline.toptips.org

It's everything free! I have been doing that method and I am earning good money now.

Good luck!