Anonymous asked in 電腦及互聯網硬體其他 - 硬體 · 1 decade ago


我部Laptop個 mon 爆左 (完全睇唔到野),我想將入面D 資料搬去另一個電腦,有咩辦法ar?

1 Answer

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    Please just simple unplug your hardisk (always from the bottom)

    buy a Ext USB case (just $30-100), connect your hardisk to the case

    and transfer your data to another computer by USB.

    Pls try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.