32a asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

幫忙檢查修正這段英文短文

請幫我看看有沒有錯誤,第一篇主題是A New Invention I Would like to have,第二篇是A Place I Would Recommend to Foreign Visitors。謝謝。

一、If possible, I hope there was a thing called “Time Cloth” in the world. If someone truly invents it, no matter how much it is, I must buy it.

The function of “Time Cloth” is that a thing can be return to its original shape as long as is covered with “Time Cloth”. For example, you broke a vase which is your mother’s favorite. Don’t worry. You just cover the vast with “Time Cloth”, and it returns to original shape immediately. I believe that everybody must had the similar experience like that. “Old sin makes new shame.” We can’t save the situation which have happened, and just regret. Due to this invention, the regret will disappear completely. All the broken things would be returned to the original shape.

Not only the broken things could be returned to its original shape, but the old things could be returned to the new ones. For example, a rusty bike will become a new one after using “Time Cloth”. Although many advantages the invention has, there are also some bad effect. First, many shops will close down, because no one buys new thinks. Second, people will not treasure things.

So there are some restrictions about “Time Cloth”. We can just use it three times, and there are just three days efficiency. After three days, the things will vanish.

Although “Time Cloth” is very useful and convenient, we should consider using it.

二、If foreigners come to Taiwan, I will recommend the famous scenic spot-Lugang in Taiwan. Because I have lived in Changhua for more than ten years, and studied in Lugang Senior High School for three years.

Lugang is a simple and archaic small town in Changhua. I think foreigners should know Taiwanese cultures. One is 拜拜, and it means that you pray God for peace, luck, or something else.

天后temple is most famous in Lugang, and you can see many pious people worshiping there.

There are many heritages in Lugang, for example, Lugang Longshan Temple.

Besides, there are kinds of famous snacks, like Lugang Cake, Fongyuan Cake. When you walk on Lugang Old Street, you will find many shops selling Oyster Omelet because it is the most famous.

There are still others like beef tongue, shrimp pancake, and so on. I recommend the famous product in Lugang-玉珍齋 where sells many kinds of delicious cakes. Foreigners must take some back to their countries.

A place called Gentleman Alley is less known by people, but there are some visitors coming for this. It’s a narrow alley which is about fifty to sixty centimeter wide. The alley is Only allowed one person to pass it. If two persons want to pass it, they will touch each other.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

寫得很好囉

但有些小地方可以修一下

您參考看看

A New Invention I Would like to have

If possible, I hope there was a thing called “Time Cloth” in the world. If someone truly invents it, no matter how much it costs, I will buy it.

The function of “Time Cloth” is that all things can be fixed after broken if they are covered with “Time Cloth”for a while. For example, you break a vase which is your mother’s favorite. Don’t worry. You just cover the vast with “Time Cloth”, and it can be fixed to itsoriginal shape immediately. I believe that everybody must have had the similar experience like that before. “Old sin makes new shame.” We can’t save the situation which have happened, and we just regret it. Due to this invention, the regret will disappear completely. All the broken things would be fixed to what they were originally.

Not only broken things can be fixed, but old things can be returned to new ones. For example, a rusty bike will become a new one after using “Time Cloth”.

Although the invention have many advantages, there are some bad effects. Firstly, many shops will close down, because no one buys new things. Secondly, people will not treasure things.

So there are some restrictions about “Time Cloth”. We can just use it three times, and each time is effective for three days. After three days, the thing that has been covered with “Time Cloth”will vanish.

Although “Time Cloth” is very useful and convenient, we should consider the consequences if we use it.

2009-05-21 16:19:03 補充:

二、A Place I Would Recommend to Foreign Visitors。

If foreigners come to Taiwan, I will recommend them the famous tourist sight in Taiwan-Lugang. Because I used to live in Changhua for more than ten years, and studied in Lugang Senior High School for three years.

2009-05-21 16:19:53 補充:

Lugang is a simple and archaic small town in Changhua. I think foreigners should know Taiwanese cultures. One is 拜拜(worship), and it means that you pray to God for peace, luck, or something else.

2009-05-21 16:20:27 補充:

天后temple is the most famous in Lugang, and they can see many pious people worshiping there.

2009-05-21 16:20:51 補充:

Besides, there are some kinds of famous snack, like Lugang Cake, Fongyuan Cake. When you walk on Lugang Old Street, you will find many shops selling Oyster Omelet because it is the most famous.

2009-05-21 16:21:07 補充:

There are still others like beef tongue, shrimp pancake, and so on. I recommend the famous bakery in Lugang-玉珍齋 that sells many kinds of delicious cakes. Foreigners must bring some back to their countries.

2009-05-21 16:21:43 補充:

A place called Gentleman Alley is not very well known, but there are still some visitors coming to this place. It’s a narrow alley which is about fifty to sixty centimeter wide.

2009-05-21 16:22:03 補充:

The alley is Only allowed one person to walk through. If two persons in opposit directions want to walk through at the same time, they can not avoid being touched with each other.

2009-05-21 16:23:17 補充:

文章太長

系統不讓一次貼完

所以分次貼

抱歉咧

Source(s): me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me

這是你自己寫的嗎?如果是那太厲害了!

這篇根本沒什麼錯丫!

Source(s): 偶啦!!!!!!!!