the biggest loser is she anorexic?

the biggest loser is she anorexic? helen looks like she anorexic do you agree.

Favorite Answer

yeah, her doctor said she needs to gain some weight back, 15 pounds.

but 15 pounds is not a big deal. I think she looks good and she worked hard.

When she was up for elimination with Kristen, they voted Kristen off because they thought Helen could not possibily win. Helen sure proved them wrong HE HE HE!

Yes most definitely. Helen over did her new look. She weighs 117, when she entered weighing in about 250 something pounds. I think she let it get to her head, its quite obvious she wanted that money. She got "professional" trainers which I personally think is unfair because I mean HELLO? couldn't you have gotten professional trainers in the first place before you went on the biggest loser? It doesn't make any sense to me. Meanwhile, Tara & Mike seemed like they did it on their own. Helen had no shame for her daughter. Helen asked for her daughter to leave, I don't even think she deserved to be there at all. Her daughter was overweight & could have benefitted from her mothers support & "professional" trainers.

I'm from Australia so I first must google who this person even is.

Okay, now I know.

She weighs 117 pounds (53.2 kgs) and is 5'6" (167.64cm).

This means she has a bmi of 18.9.

To be classified underweight you must have a bmi of 18.5 or less so this woman only just scrapes in.

I don't think I'd say she's anorexic (as to be anorexic you actually have to have an eating disorder, not just be thin). This woman should probably ensure she doesn't lose anymore weight though.

Source(s): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Biggest_Loser:_Co... http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ hope i helped i went to a lot of effort. i'm no expert on this topic. ;)

I read in a magazine that the doctors have told her she needs to gain like 15 pounds because she is underweight.

ADD: I just saw her in one of those "Got Milk?" ads in a magazine and she looked really boney and pretty gross.

Maybe now that she has won, she will put a little weight back on. I sure hope she doesn't lose anymore though. That's going too far.

helen has said in an interview that she needs to build muscle, which leads me to believe she did it the wrong way and lost muscle to win and thats why she looks so bad. She must have just done cardio, because if she had been gaining muscle she would have weighed more than 117!

Mike Morelli looked BETTER than than that "anorexic" Helen Phillips!

And to that person who disagreed w/ us:admit it, you're SO wrong!

She looks wayyyy to thin, especially for her age! she looked older because her skin sagged, and the dress she wore at the finally was trampy. shes 48 not 18

Yes, I would agree 100%, she needs to gain a little weight back. People don't realize that as you age skinny is not cute!!

Too bad Helen didn't vote HERSELF off earlier when she realized that she was getting TOO thin for her own good!

Monty's right!

She is too thin for her height of 5'6" and 117 lbs.