Thoughts on God and Jesus?

First and foremost, I would like to advise you to read this with an open mind and an open heart. I will too acknowledge what you have said to help me in my spiritual journey. I do understand that religion can be a controversial subject, none the less I am here to further my understanding of religion and God, not... show more First and foremost, I would like to advise you to read this with an open mind and an open heart. I will too acknowledge what you have said to help me in my spiritual journey. I do understand that religion can be a controversial subject, none the less I am here to further my understanding of religion and God, not to bring arguments. Thus I sincerely apologize if any thing said offends you.

I DO believe in god, but as for Jesus being the son and miracle of God, I disagree with. I believe that we are all children of god and are all loved equally, but to single out one human to be the best is false I believe. What I don't understand is why people say you will go to "hell" if you don't believe in Jesus. Personally I am more comfortable with praying to the source(GOD) rather then the middleman (Jesus).
As well, I am in awe that people are astonished by the fact that Jesus was proven to be divine because of the miracles he's performed. All the while, mankind has documented traces of Jesus in Tibet to learn from the Buddhist monks. Buddhist monks, whom were trained in healing and the usage of chakra energy, could have well trained Jesus to heal people in miraculous ways never seen to the people of that area making his healing seem divine. I Just prefer bowing down and worshiping the one true king of the universe not his supposed son, because Jesus is not my king, God almighty is.

Ever wonder whom actually wrote the bible, it sure wasn't Jesus. People wrote the bible, people, not Jesus. Jesus was accepted into the holy kingdom before the bible was written. Now who do I believe? A book that people wrote? How can I decipher between the story of what people say happened and what really happened. All through history mankind idolized people, gods, what makes this case different? I guess it comes down to whatever you believe though. I Stated my thoughts clearly, now whats yours?
Update: I appreciate the comments on your hasteyness to convert me, with all do respect I didn't come to be told to convert, I would also like to add everyone is telling me that Jesus is god in flesh, now is this because he is the decendent of God, if Jesus had a child would the child be considered god as well? Again I... show more I appreciate the comments on your hasteyness to convert me, with all do respect I didn't come to be told to convert, I would also like to add everyone is telling me that Jesus is god in flesh, now is this because he is the decendent of God, if Jesus had a child would the child be considered god as well? Again I am not here to argue, I come with peace and love in my heart. God has helped me in so many ways, but I bow to him only and no mortal human. I have read the bible so I'm not coming without a good foundation on what the bible brings. I do believe that God can make divine things happen, obviously we are on earth, we can't look unto the face of God without dieing right?, and are we not made in the image of god himself, hmmm I wonder why I can't look at my face without dieing?
Update 2: I am sorry if i was unclear so to clear things up.
I do believe in Jesus as a person, I do not believe he was divine or a pathway to God. I personally don't need some man to deliver my prayers I can pray to god directly. I think of it this way. Why talk to the receptionist when I can just talk to the boss?
Update 3: This is what i have precieved, correct me if im mistaken. I did understand the preception that the trinity was all the same person but now my understanding has become clearer. to all people that were aggresive, id like to wish you a peaceful future with many opportunities, thank you so much for your input. If we... show more This is what i have precieved, correct me if im mistaken. I did understand the preception that the trinity was all the same person but now my understanding has become clearer. to all people that were aggresive, id like to wish you a peaceful future with many opportunities, thank you so much for your input. If we are to talk about god make it peaceful,. he deserves it.
Update 4: I'm not here for you to criticize me on how much i don't know, obviously I'm here to gain knowledge about god. If you don't have something nice to say don't say it at all. thanks.