Hosting an exchange student?

Hosting an exchange student?

Have you ever hosted a student from Hungary? or norway? how was it like? where they rude? nice?

Thank you so much!

• Linzz
    Favorite Answer

I'm hosting a student from France this summer.

They're going to be nice. Honestly, they're coming to your country to learn your language, which I'm assuming is English, but I don't know. They're interested in what's happening. They're probably just going to be excited, maybe a little nervous, but they want to learn about your culture and language, so show them around! Take them to like the supermarket, the pool, or even just daily stuff you do.

It's probably going to be a blast, keep an open mind and remember they're excited to be here, and they want to be here, they aren't going to be rude to you. Enjoy the experience, it's going to be fun.

Hope I helped,

---Linzz.

• Sam B

I am going to host a exchange student from norway next school year. She seems really nice and I am very excited

I hosted an exchange student from Germany. She was a little shy at first, but we became really good friends.

There will be cultural differences, don't be alarmed if they do something that you think is unusual. My student liked to put mayo on french fries...and wanted to eat steak every night because she thought that that's what Americans do.

They will be homesick for a couple of days, just give them time to get adjusted.