Israel National News and Press TV, biased and unreliable?

I don't understand what's the point of posting anything from these media sources. Israeli National News, describes Palestinians as terrorists, while Press TV fails to recognize Israel, and says 'Tel Aviv'. I personally believe that BBC is a good channel, better than CNN and Fox who seem... show more I don't understand what's the point of posting anything from these media sources. Israeli National News, describes Palestinians as terrorists, while Press TV fails to recognize Israel, and says 'Tel Aviv'.

I personally believe that BBC is a good channel, better than CNN and Fox who seem biased.

Haaretz and Al-Jazeera are informative too, one is Israeli and one is Arab but they still put the other side of the story, and they are truthful in their media.

Opinions?
Update: Most moderate, the ones I have seen, watch ONLY Al-Jazeera and Haaretz, because both of these channels witness the conflict live.

I enjoy both too, but I look at BBC for back-up as well.